Grain-Free Egg BakeMar 22, 2021
One of the many blessings of raising chickens is an abundance of eggs. Sometimes…too abundant. That’s when we share, sell, and consume by the dozen.
One of our favorite egg-using recipes is a simple grain-free egg bake that graces our table fairly often. It’s filling, hearty, and easy. Plus, there are a few variations depending on which meat you choose to use.
Grain-Free Egg Bake
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
Servings: 24 servings
- 18 eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup milk (or dairy free milk)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional, or sub with dairy free cheese)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/3 Tablespoon Homemade Sausage Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in a medium frying pan over low to medium heat. Drain fat.
- Combine eggs, onion, green pepper, milk, and cheese in large mixing bowl. Whisk together well and add browned beef.
- Bake for 1 hour until just lightly browned on top.
You can replace the browned beef and Homemade Sausage Seasoning with diced ham or plain browned beef.
Subscribe today and receive health-related recipes, information, and special offers.
You’ll also receive our ebook Candida-Fighting Herbs & Essential Oils – FREE.
Subscribe…download…and create a candida arsenal in your kitchen.
By submitting this form, you consent to receive occasional emails and offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.